Monday, August 3, 2015

Serving with All His Heart!

This is an email we woke up to this morning.  So great to hear from those Elder Richins is serving with!!! 






Good Morning. 

I hope this letter finds you well and happy. Last night my wife and I had the missionaries over for dinner. Your son was there also. I over see the missionary work for the stake, so I was able to meet him some time ago in another unit. What a great missionary he is. A joy to be around and is easily found to have a smile on his face. You have great reason to be proud of him. He is a hard worker and is serving with all his heart. The Elmira Ward where he is currently serving is THE ward most of the missionaries want to serve in. We are very missionary minded and care for these young people as though they were our own children. Rest assured he is well cared for and being looked after. Thank you for your sacrifice. 

Best Wishes

Gil Rodriguez

1 comment: