Sunday, April 27, 2014

Preach My Gospel

P.S.
Also, I suck at remembering this. But this week in Preach My Gospel, I part of Chapter 5. It's the page with the table that lists the doctrines missionaries teach and where they can be found in the Book of Mormon. It states under the heading Fulness of doctrine"In the Book of Mormon we will find the fulness of those doctrines required for our salvation. And they are taught plainly and simply so that even children can learn the ways of salvation and exaltation." I love the Book of Mormon and how it simply teaches us what we need to do to be happy in both this life and the life to come.

(Note - Tyler's mission president encourages the missionaries to share with their families what they have learned each week. As a family we are studying Preach My Gospel with Tyler to help us stay connected and learn with him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment